LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 25 October 2011

My son Zak did his first long solo navigational flight yesterday from Grand Central Airport to Warmbaths and back....3 hrs flying on his own....my husband Costa and I were biting our nails for a...just a bit....during those hours...but he did very well...one of the Flying School's instructor told us that Zak is their top student...naturally...I KNEW THAT!!!! One more solo and 2 test flights and he will have his PPL....Can't wait....he is really excited....Well done Zak...we are so proud of you and happy that you are following your dream....to have your own office in the sky.....the foto on the left was taken by Zak during his flight.


Zak, doing some plane spotting at the airport.....














Today spent some time at Jimmy's Fish & Chips training store.....learning all the ins and outs of running my new venture.....from an office in the sky to this...well, i have decided to choose another road on my life's journey.....i read this somewhere...can't remember where but it's how i see life for me...."On the road to life there are many paths... some twist, some turn, some dip, some curve. As long as you keep your focus, your destination is obtainable."
Now back to books...I have been struggling a bit to finish the latest Mills & Boon I bought....but finally got to the last page.
See my review about "Girl in the Bedouin Tent" by Annie West next

No comments:

Post a Comment