LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 29 October 2011

Forbidden or For Bedding by Julia James

Forbidden or For Bedding? (Harlequin Presents #2960)Julia James is one of Mills & Boon authors I enjoy and have read a few of her books. 
I first read this book last year and I couldn't decide if I like it or not. Last night I decided to read it again. 
The story of an artist who has an affair with a billionaire who go through an emotional ride before realizing that they love each other. 
Their story is quite intense and I could believe that the head of a dynastic family would be pressured to marry someone of their sort. So many marriages between two wealthy families to hold and increase their wealth. 
I liked the heroine...at first I thought she was cold and reserved but we discover that this is just a mask...she feels deeply, shows strength and determination. Guy is an interesting character - strong but vulnerable, deep sense of responsibility to his family, trying to understand his feelings for the heroine. 
I would have like to have seen them together more often...more emotion, more dialogue, more action. A bit too much inner conflict. 
I did like the way his mother got them to finally get together and live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment