LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 27 January 2017

Review: The Naked Eye: A Novel by Iris Johansen (Goodreads Author), Roy Johansen (Goodreads Author)

The Naked Eye: A NovelThe Naked Eye: A Novel by Iris Johansen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm not sure why I am continuing with this series!!!! Perhaps it's because I have been a diehard fan of Iris Johansen for years and years.........but I am not crazy about the Kendra Michaels series that she co-writes with her son. The first book, Close Your Eyes, https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... was okay and I hated the second book, Sight Unseen,
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... hoping that the next one would be better!!

Well, the 3rd book in the series, The Naked Eye, was an improvement on the previous two...but not exactly AMAZING...either!!

There were so many things that just didn't do it for me........but I am going to rather write about what I liked....

I found Sam, the computer genius and Kendra's friend and Beth, Eve Duncan's half-sister so much more engaging than the other characters in this book.

I am still on the fence about Kendra....just when I begin to feel a bit of warmth for her....she does something that makes me want to kick her butt!!! I find her so not flexible and open ....especially when it comes to Adam Lynch!!! I wish she would make up her mind about him instead of giving him a hard time and keeping him handing on!!!

The plot was pretty clever and fast-paced...... despite me thinking at times that it was a bit far-fetched.

I am a total sucker for punishment because I am going to read the follow-up book......see, I have to know what happens next!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment