LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Review: The Greek Commands His Mistress (Notorious Greeks #2) by Lynne Graham

The Greek Commands His MistressThe Greek Commands His Mistress by Lynne Graham
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Not having much luck with the latest two books I've read by Lynne Graham, who has been one of my favorite Mills & Boon authors.

This is the 2nd book in her Notorious Greeks duet..the 1st one being the story of the one brother, Leo Zikos...https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2... which I actually was so not mad about..

This is the other brother, Bastien's story...and it was also one of those I was so not mad about.

I found the hero to be totally OTT..the whole "You will do what I say....when I say, what I say" was really not something I liked.
The heroine...well...let me not say anything else but that ....she was such a twit when it came to dear old Bastien!!!!!

I am sure that there are other readers who will like this book...but me....not so much!!!!!!
I did like the Provence setting though!!!!!

Please Lynne Graham....can we get another awesome book from you soon??????

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment