LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 27 June 2015

Review: Tempted By Her Billionaire Boss by Jennifer Hayward

Tempted By Her Billionaire BossTempted By Her Billionaire Boss by Jennifer Hayward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a great office romance!!!!
The beginning of this story is absolutely fabulous!!!
"Put your hands in the air."

The guards roared the words at them, their attention fixed on Harrison. Frankie stuck her hands in the air, her heart slamming so violently against her chest she thought she might pass out. Her gaze sat frozen on the glare of the lights reflected off the silver barrels.
Talk about a "meeting of two minds" with a difference!!!!
"It didn't occur to me you were going to like it, Geoffrey. I pay people like you to make things happen, not for your incredibly insightful strategic thinking."

Harrison Grant. Oh, my God. What is he doing back tonight?

She reared her head up, her skull connecting hard with the inch-thick top of the desk. Stars exploded behind her eyes. A curse escaped her as she dropped the shoe, clasped her head in her hands and absorbed the pulsing aftershocks.

"Good God." The harsh-edged voice came closer. "Geoffrey, I'm going to have to call you back."
Before the end of Chapter 1, I knew I was going to take an interesting trip with these two characters!!!!!

I adored the hero and heroine. Francesca

Francesca “Frankie” Masseria, an absolutely lovable dynamo and stand-in PA to the powerful and sexy CEO , Harrison Grant, is like a breath of fresh air in his rather bleak world of wheeling and dealing life

I liked the chemistry and interaction between these two. There were some wonderful scenes that just grabbed an pulled you in.

Glamorous locations, engaging characters and great plot!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment