LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 27 June 2015

Review: Russian's Ruthless Demand (The Chatsfield #14) by Michelle Conder

Russian's Ruthless Demand (The Chatsfield #14)Russian's Ruthless Demand by Michelle Conder
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This is the 14th book in the Chastfield Series but really there’s not much about the Chatsfield Dynasty except that the hero and heroine spend a night of passion in one of the hotels!!!!

I was not crazy about the two main characters, which rather spoilt the story for me…I was really excited about the whole building of an ice hotel but let’s just say that whilst that part was nice, the hard-assed Russian billionaire with a huge chip on his shoulder (yes, he was abandoned as a child and lived in the streets of Moscow as a petty thief until he made his millions!!!!!) just did nothing for me.
In fact he annoyed me every time he made an appearance on the pages!!!

And let me not forget the heroine, Eleanore Harrington, who has spent her life living in the shadow of her successful sisters!!! All she wants to be as good as them!! And hey, she even has a list of her life goals!!!! I would have warmed up to her if she had just been a bit more independent from her family!!!! Hell, she’s talented, even funny at times but she just irritated me…and let me start on how she handled the pain in the ass Russian hero with his “da’s” and all those Russian words he uses in between his English!

He goes from ignoring her and thinking she’s just some silly rich and spoilt rich girl to wanting her desperately when he discovers she’s a VIRGIN!!!! Oh Please Save Me From Slapping His Face!!!!!!

How I managed to get to the END is beyond explanation!!!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment