LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 19 June 2015

Review: Killer (Alex Delaware, #29) by Jonathan Kellerman

Killer (Alex Delaware, #29)Killer by Jonathan Kellerman
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Jeez, what's happening to this series???
I have been reading Alex Delaware & Milos Sturgis LA adventures since the first book came out years ago and really liked them until the last two or three books..........which have so not done it for me.

Okay, so this is the 29th novel in the series and maybe the author is getting a bit tired of writing or finding new ideas or plots but really!!!!!!
The magic between the two protagonists is just not there!!!! It's beyond missing!!!!!
There are very few pages where the two actually together!!!
The plot was flat and the secondary characters just beyond any redemption!!!
The only thing that got me to finish the book was the LA setting, which is very well written.

I am not sure if I am going to continue with this series!!!
Maybe it's time Alex & Milo retire and go and live in a nice quite seaside retirement village!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment