LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 27 February 2015

Review: Viper Game (GhostWalkers, #11) by Christine Feehan

Viper Game (GhostWalkers, #11)Viper Game by Christine Feehan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

What is going on with this series!!!!! It’s veering totally away from the first books. The Ghostwalkers and other characters in the latest book are beyond bizarre!!!!

Dr Whitney is doing some pretty weird things with his human experiments.
Here’s a short summary of this story….

Le Poivre de Cayenne, aka Pepper, beautiful and sensuous,
 photo 635580484904845102-Viper-Game_zpsd2vpddbm.jpg
has been enhanced with snake venom and used to seduce and kill the doctor’s enemies…such as the Ghostwalkers…remember he’s out to annihilate them!
<
Pepper escapes with a baby from the laboratory, located in the Louisiana Bayou.

She’s rescued by Wyatt Fontenot, who happens to be the younger brother of Gator Fontenot (that yummy bayou Ghostwalker from the 3rd book, Night Game).

Now here’s one hell of a dangerous and possessive man!!!
 photo images_zpswn69xeyx.jpg

He just takes over poor old Pepper’s life and BODY!!!
“No one else ever puts their hands, their mouth or their fuckin’ cock here, you got that? There’s only me for you. My hands, my mouth, my cock, you got that?” He snarled it at her, allowing his feral side to slip further out.

This is insta-love but as we learn more about Pepper and the triplets…yes there’s more than one baby that she fled with…the team goes back to the lab to rescue them….

I am not sure I like the new additions to the Ghostwalkers in this book. They are weird and odd…nothing like the original ones!!!

I liked the bayou setting
 photo download_zps7omgm9fq.jpg
…dark, mysterious and dangerous and the characters that did it for me were Wyatt’s grandmother and the cute triplets…..Pepper & Wyatt were just too strange for me.

And then there’s the sex that the author likes to write pages and pages about!!! Let me just say that I found those Pepper & Wyatt “love” encounters off putting and so not sexy!!!!
She cried out and her body tightened around his, clamping hard. Hot, delicious cream enveloped him, scorching him, but he welcomed the fluid, the biochemically treated honey that he’d be forever addicted to. He wanted her to have multiple orgasms, produce as much as possible of her liquid gold.
Gross rather than sexy!!!!

I’m not sure where the author is taking this series but I am not enjoying the latest offerings!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment