LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 27 February 2015

Review: Samurai Game (Ghostwalkers #10) by Christine Feehan

Samurai Game (Ghostwalkers #10)Samurai Game by Christine Feehan



This is the 10th book in this series, which I really liked in the beginning…..more about what I feel about the last one or two before this one later….

Azami Yoshiie, beautiful and dangerous, once known as Thorn, when she was used as an experiment by Dr Whitney and discarded and left to die in the streets of Tokyo, is adopted by a powerful samurai family and is now a powerful samurai and assassin.
 photo GhostWalkers-Game-by-Christine-Feehan_zpsjcregviq.jpg
She travels to the Ghostwalkers compound to negotiate a business deal, where she meets Sam Johnson.

Sam Johnson is a powerful Ghostwalker soldier, who has also been used and sacrificed by Dr Whitney.
 photo de99d27044c2af3176f945011384f499_zpsoyzsm1zf.jpg

When the two meet, they find that there is a strong bond between them which they can’t understand. Soon they are thrown together on a mission and discover that the connection they have with each other is deep and very strong.

This series is a bit of a hit and miss for me. Whilst I have really liked some of the books, there have been others that made me cringe and bored me to death!!!

I thought that there wasn’t much storyline….and nothing seemed to happen for a long time. On and on before any action and when finally the group gets on with their mission...which was so unbelievable…..and happen so fast….it was like…allright…Ghostwalkers got in, did their bit, killed the bad guys and all go home feeling good about their successful mission!!!

And jeezz…all those pages and more pages about the sexual encounters between Sam & Azami…repeat..repeat…and more repeat!!! I found myself skimming over those parts after the first or second “encounter”. I would have liked more action than sex!!!!!

I do like the Ghostwalkers world and the characters but this one was not one of my favorites in this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment