LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 28 February 2015

Review: The Taming Of Xander Sterne by Carole Mortimer

The Taming Of Xander SterneThe Taming Of Xander Sterne by Carole Mortimer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am not enjoying this author's books as much as I did her earlier ones.

I liked the hero but the heroine was a bit washy washy.....wish she would get some backbone and fight back - the whole scenario with her ex-husband was a bit much for me....kick his ass and tell him to f.....off!!!! Instead she's like this helpless female, who suddenly grows some grit with the help of old Xander!!!! Why couldn't she do it herself, on her own.

I loved the heroine's small daughter...totally adorable and lovable and she had the best lines in the story......in fact she was total kickass when it came to dealing with her horrible horrible father!!!!

I didn't exactly hate this book but it did not sparkle for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment