LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 28 February 2015

Review: Give It All: A Desert Dogs Novel by Cara McKenna

Give It All: A Desert Dogs NovelGive It All: A Desert Dogs Novel by Cara McKenna
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I knew I was going to love Raina & Duncan!!!! This is one unforgettable couple!!! Raina is one of my favorite heroines....totally awesome!!!! And who knew what Duncan kept hidden under that suit!!!!

This is such an awesome series and I loved this one even more than book #1..

Great writing, fantastic storyline, unforgettable characters and amazing and incredibly well-written sex scenes.

I am totally into the world and lives of the people of Fortuit....can't get enough!!!

Wish book #3 was here right now!!!

I want to continue reading the Desert Dogs and their women and friends....I miss them already!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment