LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 9 March 2012

REVIEW: Sin Undone by Larissa Ione

I really like this book....just sorry it's the first i have read in the series. I would have loved to have read the others first as I was a bit confused with all these characters in the story that obviously had a past history together of which I knew nothing about. 

Despite that I got totally into the story about demons, vampires, werewolves,wargs and many others. Sin is the only female demon and has, accidentally caused an epidemic that is killing off werewolves. 
With the help of her brothers......I need to find out more about them and their women....they sound awesome...and Connall, a part vampire/werewolf and past sex partner...note sex not love...well at this stage that is....she tries everything to stop this awful disease from spreading and the annihilation all the werewolves. 

So much happening.....a roller-coaster of action, suspense, sex...wow...and is it hot and sizzling when the two get together....and their falling in love with each other... 
I loved the two characters. Gorgeous, strong, hot for each other....what else does one want in a story!!!!! 

It's a compelling story from the start....dark, wicked, sexy, exciting...the pages just keep turning. 
I loved that these two found their HEA.....after what they go through, they deserve the happiness together. 

Now off to find the other books I missed in this series 

No comments:

Post a Comment