LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 27 June 2016

Review: The Infamous Ellen James (Infamous, #1) by N.A. Alcorn (Goodreads Author)

The Infamous Ellen James (Infamous, #1)The Infamous Ellen James by N.A. Alcorn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay, this is not a book that will win any Pulitzer Prize….but hell, it wins hands on for being such a funny read!!!
 photo tumblr_inline_mkyukpgl7i1qz4rgp_zpsir1cj8kw.gif
I had a smile on my face whilst reading about snarky, sassy and foul-mouth Ellen James’s life as a nurse and her problems with love!!!
 photo mputh-_zpskhaffecy.gif

Great characters, awesome and “dirty” dialogue....
"Can we finish this conversation tomorrow? I have to get ready for work."
"Sure. I can't wait to rehash how some guy refused to make boom-boom with my so-called 'drunken vagina,'" Amy rolls her eyes dramatically as she uses her fingers for air quotes.
Looks like I'm going to have my work cut out for me with this situation.
Swoony hero…..Dr Trent Hamilton…..ooh…….
“I'm falling in love with you too, sweetheart. I know you're scared, and I know the shit that dickless douchebag put you through has you doing everything in your power to never go through something like that again, but I'm not him, baby. Don't run from it. Fall with me. Be with me, Ellie. I want to give you every part of myself. I want to be the reason you wake up every day with a smile on your beautiful face. God, Ellie. You own me. You fucking have me by the balls and I don't even care.”
If you want to read something light and funny….this is the book for you!!!

Now, onto Amy’s story next!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment