LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 25 February 2016

Review: The Final Seven (The Lightkeepers, #1) by Erica Spindler (Goodreads Author)

The Final Seven (The Lightkeepers, #1)The Final Seven by Erica Spindler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have read quite a few books by Erica Spindler, which have been mostly in the romantic/suspense genre.
The Final Seven, the 1st book Erica Spindler’s latest The Lightkeepers Series is a bit different from what I have read by her in the past, which have been more in the romantic/suspense genre.

This series has a supernatural/paranormal “touch”. A group of people, working for a task force named Sixers, who have special abilities to fighting crime and evil.

The first book lays the foundation to the world of this group. Characters that will play a huge part are introduced, such as Micki, the tough cop who is partnered with Zach, one of the Sixers.

This is a well-written, taut and suspenseful plot, with so many twists and turns that grab you from the start. You just keep turning the pages…unable to put the book down.

I liked the paranormal and the romance and suspense elements a lot. In fact, I was pretty hooked and I am so looking forward to the next installment.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment