LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 24 September 2015

Review: Any Way We Want (Want, #1) by Grey Cole (Goodreads Author)

Any Way We Want (Want, #1)Any Way We Want by Grey Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like ménage books but more often than never, I find myself being disappointed with the cliché story of two guys and one girl having sex and more sex and very little else.

How pleasantly surprised I was with Any Way We Want: (Vol. 1: by Grey Cole

The author sure packed a lot into this rather short story…… Sexy, emotional, complex, erotic….
 photo sensual-mfm-threesome-pic-black-and-white_zpsmejxqzfc.jpg
I liked the story and the plot development was pretty good, although it’s more character driven than plot driven.

I liked the romance aspect …..which focused mostly on the two men, Royce & Shea.
 photo ff686583b25fb14d28591011e9562f76_zpscgmt8uv4.jpg
They have been together in a relationship for a few years before Luna becomes part of their lives. In fact, the build up and chemistry between Royce and Shea was pretty amazing….much more than between the three. Luna just never seemed to have the deep connection the two men had with each other. I just didn’t feel that sizzle when she was with them……

My favorite character? Royce, without a doubt!!
 photo download_zpsshwdzmcp.jpg
So, I am totally hooked on these characters and can’t wait for the next installment…I mean..after that damn cliffhanger!!!! Really!!!!

If you like m/m and m/m/f stories….read this one. I can definitely recommend it. And I will certainly be reading more books from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment