LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 26 February 2015

Review: Playing by the Greek's Rules (Mills & Boon Modern) by Sarah Morgan

Playing by the Greek's Rules (Mills & Boon Modern)Playing by the Greek's Rules by Sarah Morgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a fabulous story!!!

Lily Rose (adore her name…) believes in love and HEA’s. Despite being an unwanted orphan and being let down and betrayed, she has not let it change her mind…
 photo tumblr_mouyyz3Yj11sojc0po1_500_zps3lachrwt.gif

Nik Zervakis, is an enigmatic, gorgeous, sexy and very very rich Greek billionaire (ooh, I love Greek heroes..they are my absolute favorite – of course, it could have something to do with the fact that my late husband love of my life was a Greek hero…)
 photo ancient-greek-gods-coloured_zps1duoffm9.jpg
Now, Nik does not believe in love, in marriage and only does sex!!!!
So, what we have are two total opposites!!! What could possibly get Lily & Nik together???

Lily has a checklist for finding her perfect man!!!

I know the basic qualities I need in a man to be happy. I never date anyone who doesn't score highly on my three points.”
''First, he has to be affectionate. I'm not interested in a man who can't show his feelings. Second, he has to be honest, but short of getting him to take a lie detector test I don't know how to check that one.
'I want a man with strong family values. He has to want a family.
The problem is that she falls in love with all the wrong guys….she thinks that they fit the ticks in her boxes but instead turn out to be liars and cheats….just like her last boyfriend, who turned out to be married and never told her!!!

Lily is going to take control of her life. Forget love…..she’s going to try rebound sex!!!
 photo 2-16-caroline-j-baker_zpsfhpmdbm7.gif
Okay, Lily!!!!!

Her new adventure begins when she meets Nik, her boss, in his house, which she’s cleaning to make ends meet…in his bathroom….. WHAT A HILARIOUS SCENE!!!!! I was rolling on the floor with laughter!!!

She decides that Nik is just the right guy to practice rebound sex with………after all he’s not into the love thing….and what a luck…he totally agrees and they come to an agreement to have sex with no strings!!!!

But sometimes rules don’t really work. Nik is fascinated by Lily’s joie de vivre and lovable demeanor and Lily finds herself wanting to be his favorite person………something she has always wanted to be.
Nik tries hard not to fall in love with Lily – she is of course head over heels in love with him.
Lily is like a breath of fresh air………the dialogue between the two is absolutely fabulous…Lily never stops talking –
 photo RuPauls-Drag-Race-6x2-RuPaul-meme_zps23b15dee.jpg
there’s no ;hidden agenda in her life. and Nik cannot resist her!!!! Yay!!!!
 photo cinderelladance_zpsdnlvqwnl.gif

Nik & Lily’s HEA is sweet, emotional and witty………….and loved that she found her prince……
 photo anigif_optimized-16939-1420253710-3_zpsj3xis5bp.gif
And just to end off my rave about these two adorable characters going off into the sunset after finding their HEA……..let me say that I, too…..
 photo 803d6830-9d59-428a-8caf-6d191fe321da_zpsjipna3sj.png



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment