LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Review: Motive: An Alex Delaware Novel by Jonathan Kellerman

Motive: An Alex Delaware NovelMotive: An Alex Delaware Novel by Jonathan Kellerman
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This was an ok read.......I have read all the books in this series but the last couple of ones have been a bit disappointing.

I don't feel the magic between Alex Elaware & Milos Sturgis that was there in the beginning.

The plot was set in the usual dark and sinister side of LA, which the author writes so well about.

I must admit that I never expected the revelation of the baddies at the end...so I guess JK still surprises me!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment