LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Friday 29 November 2013

Review: The Breed Next Door by Lora Leigh

The Breed Next Door (Breeds, #6)The Breed Next Door by Lora Leigh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another short story that’s basically the same as the other books – we know that a breed will mate with a human; they go through the mating frenzy, etc etc etc. A bit of a plot…..you can get it from the book blurb because you basically get the whole thing there…this is s short story after all!!

I quite like Tarek Jordan although he was a bit over-powering…but then that’s what happens when these super breed males finally meet their mate. I did feel for the torture he went through when held captive.

Now, Lyra, his next door neighbor – hum…spunky…well…virgin…….not that one would ever guess the way she gets into Tarek….okay, they have been neighbors for six months so I can’t exactly call her a slut!!!! I thought her a bit shallow at times. But hell, she makes Tarek happy, so who am I to even hold that against her!!! Thank heavens she eventually gave the poor man some of her fresh home baked bread and her “real” coffee…but it took her a while to do this act of kindness!!!!

Again, lots and lots of sex scenes which I am skipping some of them…
Can’t wait for the next full length book!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment